Exploring new places, walking home alone, meeting someone you don’t know, taking a late night cab ride – these are some things that can make us feel unsafe, especially for women. In 2021, we all have phones, and now that can be our line of defense.
By choosing trusted people as your Guardians, and allowing them to see where you are, you can have peace of mind, and protection in case anything goes wrong.
• Invite your friends & family to be your Guardians. Choose the people you trust to see your location when needed.
• Share your GPS location privately. Only your Guardians will be able to see where you are and check on your safety.
• Setup forever sharing. You can choose to share your location permanently to certain trusted people.
• Notify your Guardians immediately when you are feeling unsafe, using the I need help feature
• Battery life, network strength and phone status can also be shared. This can be vital information for your Guardians and your safety.